- PMB architects and Interiors will only use personal information provided by the Client for the purpose of providing the Services, or for contacting the client in case of an emergency.
- The Client can keep his information secret by giving a notice beforehand to PMB architects and Interiors.
- PMB will take every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure data collected to be secure. However, we cannot be liable in the event of a breach in our secured computer servers.
- The copyright, design right and all other intellectual property rights in any materials and other documents or items prepared or produced for the Client by or on behalf of PMB architects and Interiors and all such materials, documents or items shall be or remain the sole property of PMB architects and Interiors.
- PMB architects and Interiors shall be using to photographs of the completed project for the purpose of marketing.
- PMB architects and Interiors may assign or sub-contract the Contract in the event of a necessary case of operational reasons. Otherwise, the contract is not transferable by either party.
- According to the Contracts Act 1999, no right to any third party to enforce any provision is allowed according to anything in this contract.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Contract will be subject to Indian law, and the Indian courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract nationally.